Euchre Tournament is a desktop application used for hosting a euchre tournament. The software manages scoring and creates schedules for each player so that each player plays with every other player exactly once.
- NEW Euchre Tournament now supports tournaments of 4, 8, 12, 16...up to 64 players.
- Setting up a tournament is very simple. Simply select the number of players and enter their names and the name of the tournament. From there the software will dynamically create 2 team match ups for each round such that each player plays with each other player in the tournament exactly once.
- Euchre Tournament can optionally produce a PDF document containing scorecards for each player that tell who their partner is, what table they play at, and who their opponents are each round.
- Scores are entered into a data table, which automatically updates the scores of other players.
- During tournament play, real time scoring shows the current ranking of each player along with their total and average score.
- Euchre Tournament has an auto-save feature that saves the tournament after each score is added. If there was a crash or power outage, the tournament can easily be reloaded.